Responsibilities and Duties
- Writing efficient code with proven portfolio
- Creating websites from ready-to-use templates and modifying them based on company’s needs
- Creating websites using CMS such like WordPress, Joomla and etc.
- Proven experience with server-side frameworks such as Python Django*, Java JSP, ASP.NET and etc.
- Proven experience with database systems such as MySQL and MongoDB
- Experience working on both Windows and Linux
- Experience in Git (version control)
- Working closely with content managers and programmers to produce the website
- Researching different software programs, maintaining software documentation
- Implementing contingency plans in case the website goes down
- Maintaining and expanding/enhancing the website once built
- Intermediate English level
- Strong English communication skills
- Server architecture
- Computer Science bachelor degree
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation
- Ability to multitask with strict time constraints, budgets and business goals
Manager of Legal Department
- legal analysis of draft regulatory and legal acts, as well as materials of control and supervision prepared by structural units of the enterprise, as well as participation in their preparation;
- Providing advice and clarification to supervised units on the application of the law;
- Representation of interests of the enterprise in courts, state and other organizations;
- analysis of claims and court cases, the procedures of concluding and executing contracts for the development of proposals to address deficiencies and improve the activities of the enterprise;
- consideration and proposal of opinions at the request of state bodies, other organizations and persons on the provision of information containing commercial and other secrets protected by law;
- legal support of corporate activities of the enterprise.
- At least 5 years of experience in the legal field, experience in the corporate sector is desirable;
- knowledge of civil, banking, labor, tax laws, the Law on Joint Stock Companies and other laws regulating the activities of joint stock companies;
- knowledge of Kazakh, Russian and English (not lower than upper - intermediate).
Please submit CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with indication of role you apply for in subject line of your email. Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.